Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Is this the Raw thread? I see Dean Ambrose on the screen, so this must be the Raw thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
I don't understand. Where are Randy Orton and Kane. Why aren't these two separate matches. Is this...new content?

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Stardust unable to recognise and counter the 5 Moves Of Doom, being from space. He can counter the AA, though! His gravity is lower, you see. Because he's from space.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Oh, I got excited before they reminded me it was a pole match.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
I honestly can't remember whether Paige or AJ is meant to be the face.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Hooray it's the same video as last week.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
JBL probably getting yelled at right now for remembering Cesaro had a first name.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

Am... am I dead?

No, you're Canadian!

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Randy always takes good care of JBL's hat, never drops anybody on it.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Niiiiiiice.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

Randy is wearing a shirt and no pants

All is right with the world.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Hey, we're almost two hours in. So in the third hour we've got Big Show/Rusev, two celebrities, probably ~*~briiIEIIE mooOooOoode~*~, and Cena/Ambrose.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
After Raw and its 30 minutes of recaps, why not watch Backstage Pass to get a Raw recap!

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

He weighs 118 million pounds

Just like his father Andre, brother!

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
...He's just standing in the crowd? There's not gonna be an awful segment where he tells the Rosebuds CLASS NOT rear end? I actually feel cheated here.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
[emptyquote] girlbye[/empyquote]

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

oatgan posted:

did this match really need a manager

Rosa's there to explain to their guest how wrestling works. It can be quite complicated, so naturally they put her out there with a seaasoned veteran of the squared circle.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
First Chrisley doesn't do anything notably terrible, now we won't get Brie's theme. These guest star segments really are the worst.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Le Saboteur posted:

At least we know they're doing something big with the Wyatts.

No, that's just Bray.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Everyone act like climbing to the top rope is some insurmountable task, and sell like the match started 30 minutes ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Phew.

• Locked thread