Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i iwll be late to raid i have to do some stuff first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!

iminers posted:

The server kept crashing every 30 secs for about 20 mins straight, the last time i logged in after being disconnected and i see this..

He's just standing there chillin..

Try looking or flying up, there are more.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

SHISHKABOB posted:

I've logged in and taken everything out of the guild bank cya suckers

Have fun with the STD I deposited there earlier.

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records
Vitigis got the xbow from UK H today...it needs a scope. Anyone have the +hit scope schematics from MC? Short of that, one of those +40 crit scopes would do. Who's the snazzy engy?

the.pope
Jun 1, 2005
Skup and I are both engineers.

I'm not aware of a scope from MC though. I'll make you one tonight.

the.pope
Jun 1, 2005
Well that scope from MC is pretty neat http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=18290#teaches-recipe

I've run MC a few times with KYH and haven't seen it drop sadly.

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

the.pope posted:

Well that scope from MC is pretty neat http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=18290#teaches-recipe

thanks pope. And yes..that's a rare scope, but one I bet could make some moneys. My hunter is so under the hitcap it's just silly.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Orion, this is Sperglord Actual.
Come on home.

the.pope posted:

Give me a time and I'll go with you guys, I've been pestering you and else for a couple days now.

the.pope
Jun 1, 2005

Mazz posted:

Give me a time and I'll go with you guys, I've been pestering you and else for a couple days now.

Best way to hit us up is to log onto the vent we were using. KYH, heat, zara, and I will be on there if we are on the computer for the most part. We will shoot for tomorrow night for MC if you're on.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
Plan on a boss rush run of Ulduar tonight. No hard modes, just an attempt at getting as much loot as possible as quickly as we can.

Also, happy birthday Zigfried!

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry boys but blowjob night is back on the table tongiht!!!

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.
Sorry I missed the raid, had some stuff come up.

I get the feeling my weapons dropped off XT and FL because of this.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
Is the server down? I can't seem to connect.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
For any lowbies that are desperate for cash, it looks like twinking is beginning to take off so keep an eye out for greens and blues that might be in high demand. I've managed to start selling level 19ish blues for pretty exorbitant prices recently (Assassin's blade for 800g, Feet of the Lynx for 1k, Starsight tunic for 200).

TheShadowAvatar
Nov 25, 2004

Ain't Nothing But A Family Thing

Merry Christmas you crazy nerds

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
In as Kharn

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
Not sure that I'll be available to lead a raid on Thursday this upcoming week. I might have New Years Day plans. I might be able to continue our 25 on Tuesday instead though for this week only.

saltylopez fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Dec 27, 2014

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I won't be able to raid tomororw, I have to work late.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
Bad news unfortunately. My significant other is sick and I'm going to be unable to lead the raid tonight and probably tomorrow.

With the new year starting, it's also going to become increasingly likely that I'm going to need to take a break. I'm a tax accountant, so my job is going to take up a lot of my time for the next 4 months. We should probably transition to a new person leading raids.

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

saltylopez posted:

Bad news unfortunately. My significant other is sick and I'm going to be unable to lead the raid tonight and probably tomorrow.

With the new year starting, it's also going to become increasingly likely that I'm going to need to take a break. I'm a tax accountant, so my job is going to take up a lot of my time for the next 4 months. We should probably transition to a new person leading raids.

I vote Tanners.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof

iminers posted:

I vote Tanners.

ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry to hear jazz hope all is well

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

iminers posted:

I vote Tanners.

It's what he deserves.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Sorry I wasn't on last night. I've been preparing for an important interview on Wednesday.

Also, one of my brother's guinea pigs (which I'm caring for atm) just up and died last night. My brother told me that's sorta how they roll, but I still felt like poo poo.

staguar
Aug 29, 2004
We had several good attempts on Ragnaros tonight. It's a tough fight and we're still learning it. I think we can get him next time!

Pittman
Mar 4, 2008

Hi thar!
I'll be joining your ranks soon, I'm new to this private server. I just downloaded the client and I've been sitting at the "Connecting" part of the log in process.

Edit:
Is this a normal thing? Or are their servers generally more stable?

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

Pittman posted:

I'll be joining your ranks soon, I'm new to this private server. I just downloaded the client and I've been sitting at the "Connecting" part of the log in process.

Edit:
Is this a normal thing? Or are their servers generally more stable?

Make sure your realmlist is set to the right location, it changed somewhat recently. Also, don't log in with your full email, just your dalaran wow account name.

staguar posted:

We had several good attempts on Ragnaros tonight. It's a tough fight and we're still learning it. I think we can get him next time!

We got a priest after you left, he died like a bitch. We are going next raid lockout though since we didn't get the patterns or anything for TF. Probably going to do UBRS/BWL tonight sometime too, and maybe AQ.

Pittman
Mar 4, 2008

Hi thar!
Realmlist was correct. I'm re-downloading the client now. Glad I have this fiber optic connection.

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

Raid tomorrow woo. Or is the guild called Death Wish now?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ill be on for 2 morrows raid i believe

Pittman
Mar 4, 2008

Hi thar!
In game name is Bloodweiser, I'll be on tomorrow fishing for a ginvite.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
I'm not going to be available for raiding anymore, I spoke to Garage a bit about it earlier this weekend. It's a combination of work being super busy and burnout. I had a lot of fun and am glad I met you all. I hope you get Yogg.

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

It was a pleasure raiding with you Kazz. Thanks for taking the reigns.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof
RIP Kazz, he was too good for us.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
Bye bye Kazz, you were good.

BiggerThanPete
Nov 11, 2012

Guys, I'm going in.

saltylopez posted:

I'm not going to be available for raiding anymore, I spoke to Garage a bit about it earlier this weekend. It's a combination of work being super busy and burnout. I had a lot of fun and am glad I met you all. I hope you get Yogg.

It's the end of an era. We did pretty good though. You did a great job Kazz. It's not your fault that these shitlords couldn't be bothered to log in to raid each week =) Somebody needs to troll Epiphany that we want to guild merge with them.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bye kazz ill miss u u were great :(

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

BiggerThanPete posted:

It's the end of an era. We did pretty good though. You did a great job Kazz. It's not your fault that these shitlords couldn't be bothered to log in to raid each week =) Somebody needs to troll Epiphany that we want to guild merge with them.

Me and garage did a Naxx 25 with them yesterday. We probably have a better chance at Death Wish at this point, since they seem to have numbers problems. Thing is people will actually have to tryhard to actively raid because we wouldn't be in charge anymore.

Note that I'm not really advocating either of those options, just commenting because it's come up before and at this point the road ahead isn't very clear.

What I'm saying is show up tonight goons so the guild doesn't have to do something exceedingly dumb.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jan 5, 2015

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I refuse to join a serious guild i rather watch Brown Town die then join Death Wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
This seems to be the fate of all private server goon guilds (at least the three Ive been in)

• Locked thread