Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

I bought myself a Wii U and Bayonetta 2 a few days ago and I have to say I am hugely enjoying this, I loved the first Bayonetta and this sequel is fantastic. It does somewhat feel that I've only got my Wii U to play Bayonetta 2 and for now I'm okay with this!

What I'm wondering about though is what weapon combinations do people like using?
I've been mostly using Love Is blue on hands and the Whip on my feet (these have been helping me learn how to dodge offset which I could never get the hang of before) and my other set is 4 Chainsaws, because I love the idea of this :v:. Are there any recommended weapon combinations for damage or combos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

Thanks chaps! I'll have to give some of those a go. I do really love the whip though, anything that can grab in some way is always my favourite in action games.

I still find Dodge Offset surprisingly difficult to do (as I never did it in Bayonetta 1 but still seemed to do well enough in that game) but it seems it's much more needed in Bayonetta 2, I find it especially difficult with faster weapons such as the dual swords.

E: How do you get the Chain Chomp? I don't seem to have that.

• Locked thread