Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Totalizator posted:

My only other complaint would be how slowly the ring accumulation goes, saving up for the parry amulet since I read that it's good and at this rate I'll have it past the first half of the game without buying anything else at all except the occasional green lollipop (scoring every single consumable use against you on the stage score screen is also kind of dickish).
You definitely want at least air dodge and bat within before the Moon. Probably Selene's Light too unless you want to be platinuming everything your first time through the game.

The game is balanced for not actually using items. Try to forget they exist. Since all damage is avoidable they're never necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I never learned how to dodge offset in Bayonetta and man it was really really obvious they want you to learn in Bayonetta 2. Even on normal difficulty every enemy will attack just before you end PKP with the fastest weapons, witch time wears off before then, and human-size bosses will usually dodge the WW if you're not in witch time. The last boss was basically just an endless chain of dodge trading for me.

I pretty much can't use any weapon other than the swords because they're all too slow. But that's okay because feet swords are the coolest weapon anyway.

Tapping out combos is too ingrained in my muscle memory. I could get perfect combo timing every time in Batman and Shadow of Mordor, but for some reason holding down buttons requires so much concentration I can't do anything else, and I usually still screw it up.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jan 27, 2015

• Locked thread