Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
Are you gonna still be able to turn into animals and stuff too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Bujingai is better than Blood Will Tell. There, I said it, it's done.

I can't believe you prefer Kengo: Legend of the Nine over Seven Samurai 20XX.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Absolutely yes. The first game's graphics are from five years ago but it's objectively one of the best beat'em ups ever made. Also the first game has cool Nintendo Easter eggs added in such as if you use the Princess Peach costume the dragon she summons looks like Bowser instead, etc.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Gotta be yourself. Only one in the world.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Was there any reaction or care in the world at all when this same attack was seen in the first Bayonetta?

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

MGS was indirectly heavily criticized for this though, remember all the early reviews decrying how short the play time is and such because the ranking only tracked your success if you were doing that.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Finally picked this up for myself, so loving good.

Has anyone had an issue redeeming the Club Nintendo code? It says it's already been redeemed (the game had an original seal on it it wasn't an open one from GameStop or whatever). Annoying since I'm just short of getting a free download of Pilot Wings but whatever.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

There were some rumblings that Nintendo didn't print enough copies, and also NPD doesn't account for digital sales, but...well not charting at all is just not a positive development no matter how you spin it.

I think this actually is the case that they didn't print enough copies. Even GameStops around me were only getting in like one or two at a time. I know a bunch of people that work in each one around here and they all said they had to turn away people constantly if they didn't want to order it off the website. Plus most of them didn't have any for Black Friday. :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

:3:

• Locked thread