Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
Seriously I mocked the Wii U relentlessly but it really has nailed it. For 200 bucks it's not even a question, and it excels at being a console. Plus you can pick up cheap Wii poo poo from garage sales and get 3 controllers for less than 40 dollars. DO IT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

ethanol posted:

I told the gamespot cashier that I didn't play bayonetta 1 and didn't really know what to expect, and he told me his GF really liked the touch controls and that I should try them. Now that I have tried the touch controls, was he calling me bad at video games and girly? I'm getting angry

Yes, he was a piece of poo poo.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

B2 didn't chart. 99% chance that unless some rich guy loves Bayonetta and decides to finance it himself a la Curt Schilling, the series is over. But they put a nice bow on it and it's a great game, so there you go.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

We do know it didn't make the top 10 for October NPD, which is not a good sign. And before you say "well of course not, it only had a week and change to sell" it really doesn't matter too much, video game sales are front-loaded to the point that being released with 2 days left in the month didn't stop Mario Kart from being the #3 NPD game for July.

There were some rumblings that Nintendo didn't print enough copies, and also NPD doesn't account for digital sales, but...well not charting at all is just not a positive development no matter how you spin it.

• Locked thread