Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
So is it true that the co-op is only online, no local?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Ometeotl posted:

Not at all

Good, because I think my mom would've shanked me if she couldn't be the one to play as Bayonetta when this comes out.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Evil Eagle posted:

You're getting shanked.

Oh poo poo.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I told my mom about the no co-op thing. Thankfully, she didn't shank me, but I'm not allowed to play the game while not in her presence, which is better than being shanked so I'm pretty much cool with it.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

chumbler posted:

What is it like having a mom who is cooler than you and, frankly, anyone in this thread?

Honestly? Pretty awesome.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Ethiser posted:

Got the game early from Amazon!!!! My family got in today and will be staying with me until Sunday so I can't play...

How lame is your family that you can't play Bayonetta in front of them?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Ethiser posted:

It's not the play in front of them that's the problem it's that I won't be free to play.

Make Bayonetta a communal family experience.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I just loaded up Bayonetta 1 Hard Mode and Jesus Christ, did they just spawn Grace, Glory, and Fairness in the Prologue?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
torture attacks on infinitely spawning glories, huh

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Gracious and Glorious are given a completely fanfare-less introduction in Chapter 10. Other than not getting Witch Time off their attacks, I still have no idea what the difference is.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Whyyyyyy is there a crow in an Alfheim

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Can someone explain to me how Balder functions in Tag Climax? I wanna rep him because he's my second-favorite character (only beaten out by Rodin) and I think he's insanely fabulous, but his moveset is weird and I don't understand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
My A set is Chernobog on the hands and Alruna on the feet, and my B set is Salamandra on the hands and the Chain Chomp on the feet.

• Locked thread