Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

fruitpunch posted:

Does anyone know if there is a time limit on the discount for buying both Bayonetta 1&2 on the EU eshop? I don't think I'll want to get both on the same day. OTOH, since Nintendo are shitheads, I'll end up having to put 60 quid on my account anyway, so I may as well.

I don't think it's a limited-time offer, no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Count Uvula posted:

There were a couple mentions it had local co-op, but I think most of them were before the game was out in Japan... I heard it has the same 2 screen type of deal as Hyrule Warriors like a month ago, anyhow.

Yeah, they definitely mentioned that as something that might be in the final game but it didn't end up happening.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

What if it's even BETTER than bayonetta 2?

It won't even be better than Madworld.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I wish all Platinum games were three hours long.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Bayo 2 isn't a Kamiya game and Ninja Gaiden Black is still a better game than Bayo anyhow.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Bujingai is better than Blood Will Tell. There, I said it, it's done.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
It's possible that the discount won't be active until noon or whenever their usual update happens.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
REMINDER: For any of you UK dudes looking for an excuse to grab a Wii U:

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/wiiu/WIIUHW97-wii-u-basic-console-bayonetta-2-including-bayonetta-1-2-extra

8GB console, Bayo 1/2, Nintendo Land, Wii Party U, Wiimote+ for £179.84.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

ethanol posted:

Is Ninja Gaiden 3 at all good on the wii u? One thing bayonetta has done has made me order a used copy of ninja gaiden black for my old xbox.

Ninja Gaiden took a massive nosedive with NG3, it's bewilderingly bad. The Wii U version is a revision that attempts to fix/reverse all the mistakes they made the first time but it's still not a good game. Get Wonderful 101 instead, or wait for Devil's Third aka the second coming of gaming's greatest visionary, Tomonobu Itagaki.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Beef Waifu posted:

I want to be like Hideki Kamiya when I grow up.

Growing up will make it impossible for you to be like Hideki Kamiya, sorry.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Just a heads up: Platinum is teasing a Bayo-related announcement for December 25, and based on recent comments by the producer, it sounds like it may be Bayo 2 DLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
The quote from the producer in Edge magazine was "we are preparing new content for Bayonetta 2 as well, so please look for further announcements" but I guess people were jumping to conclusions when they tied it to this teaser. Oh well.

• Locked thread