Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Might be cool, but I won't know for sure until it actually comes out. I'm holding off on the demo. The first Bayonetta game owned, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

My Rodin tulpa says otherwise.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Bayonetta 2

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

The Wonderful 101 is like Bayonetta 2 if Umbran Climax is activated all the time.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

We're not in the Imp Zone any longer, so behave yourselves.

Liquid Penguins posted:

I'm going to smoke all the weed and slay all the angels I can't loving wait

Use wicked weed to make Wicked Weaves.

Level Slide fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Oct 14, 2014

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Assume regular routine, citizen.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

The ghosts that haunt the campus might be all puritanical and poo poo. I know at least one of them is an actual nun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

If you want to play a Platinum game with a dark-skinned protagonist (who is also a woman), The Legend of Korra comes out tomorrow. Sure it was developed in less than a year and the actual gameplay segments look pretty janky, but it'll surely tide you over until Bayonetta 2 comes out this weekend.

• Locked thread