Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

KING FAGGOT OF THE SHITPOST KINGDOM
Really hesitant to buy this - not because it's not a good game, but because I'm just so burnt out on 3rd person action games.

Same reason I am not picking up Shadows of Mordor - I put maybe 4 hours into AC4 before getting bored, and the last 3d action game I finished was Lords of Shadow 2 (and what a piece of crap that was).

Thoughts?

edit: Lots of T&A will definitely sway me. Is this a game with lots of T&A?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

notZaar posted:

Are you a god damned clown or something?

The best part of The Witcher was going around and banging the tavern wenches and dryads.

Polish nude patch - always installed :smug:

edit: also definitely getting this game

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Blargh - got a physical copy from best buy after some smug fat gently caress at Gamestop said "we don't have one unless you pre ordered? did you preorder? well there you go" (I made sure to eat a quiznos sandwich in front of the store - a luxury he most certainly couldn't afford)

Anywho, Bayonetta 2 won't disc read no matter what. So I guess I'm playing Bayonetta 1 while I figure out what to do about 2.

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Ugh the masked lumen fight. Seriously?

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

What about it?

It's just a total slog.

• Locked thread