Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I loving love Games mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
The online is pretty robust as far as what you can see and fight in it. I'll leave it at that. There aren't that many new accessories though.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
REPEAT FOR IDIOTS: Enough of gamer bla bla topic. I'll block those idiots immediately.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I haven't heard of anything like that. If you don't want to play the first one you don't have to.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Are there actually reviews for the Korra game out?

I mean it will at least be the best Avatar property game ever and madworld isn't even a bad game the hell is wrong with you people!!!

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
These wyld rear end posts

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I don't know what to think after S ranking all of revengence and being pure platinum in bayonetta 1 and only getting final score silver in this.

Its good for 15 bux

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I wish triple puddle ice pillar was more damaging considering the difficulty of setting it up. Luckily ice is still a contender once you get the ice daggers upgrade but I can't help but feel wind is just straight up better in most situations.

Fire letting you essentially teleport at lvl 3 charge is really cool

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
You need to get him through tag climax. Along with a few other things.

Also holy hell baalster you beat it in a day? da fuq

Add me you big fraud NNID Dionysian

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Sorry to the people that tried to invite me. Both times you caught me in the middle of a boss fight. RIP.

I'm missing one verse card now since the only thing left to beat in single player is Witch Trials V, Rodin, and the other difficulties. If anyone wants to play I'm down whenever I'm online.

NNID Dionysian

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Its a super long range weapon that can apply a DOT. In Umbran Climax you can just keep shooting tremendous dragonflies at things for repeated knockback. Only extremely mobile enemies can get away from it.

That's about it. Poisoned enemies may or may not have lowered dizzy resistance but I doubt it.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Rodin sure is interesting in Tag Climax I'll say that.

He can't close the gap against Glamor in Tag Climax, so you have to use his...death glare??? It makes it pretty boring.

Landing a solid hit on Star 3 enemies that dodge a lot does a lot of damage but...its very difficult without witch time/light speed back up.

His block is like a parry...but with no just frame timing.

He's not terrible but he really needs a speed boost or the ability to teleport. Or something.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Its super weird that boss Rodin has wicked weave projectiles and playable Rodin doesn't even in DT. That would help him compete better honestly.

Its weird to play him back to back with Lumen Sage who feels very complete moveset wise despite missing a few attack as well.

Also in honorary DT tradition his taunting is silent in that mode.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Loki is cool

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
This took a while but honestly its barely acceptable

I hosed up here's a bigger version for some reason

ThePhenomenalBaby fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Oct 29, 2014

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Yea that was the requirement before. In this game you get extended witch time if you land it though.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
IF you aren't comfortable taunting you can keep your score in place during verses with multiple phases by using a weapon with charge properties such as Shuraba, Takemikazuchi, the twin swords, and possibly also Kafka by maintaining a charge.

I haven't had to taunt to get platinums at all honestly regardless of weapon but maybe that's just me. Everything feels really well balanced score wise in single player, at least up till 3rd climax. Taunted enemies are way more dangerous now so I tend to be wary of the mechanic. Should make for interesting playthroughs later though.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Unless Gaze has a modifier, I don't see how not getting a platinum for score with it on is possible.

The score I posted with Jeanne earlier is just from standard play, though its not really the best case because she has boosted score

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
It sold poorly in Japan but there hasn't been any word on international sales if you want to cling to some glimmer of hope or whatever.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
He has goggles which are a type of glasses. Same as Jeanne.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I didn't give a gently caress then and i don't give a gently caress now

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
If you haven't tried it Kafka and Chain Chomp complement each other pretty well. You aren't gonna break the score bank but I'm finally having fun with Kafka because of it

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Oh its 40 enemy types? lol

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
If you game the system and then complain later thats on you. Don't cry to me if the konami code makes beating contra too easy because i'll just call you a stupid baby bitch.

Theres also nothing wrong with playing to be the best or to improve either. If pure platinum with no retries is your thing go for it.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Where's playable Alraune and Loptr Platinum? Where

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
i wish sloths moveset was useable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I never use lock on and I'm a PPP (pure platinum playa)

• Locked thread