Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Neo Rasa posted:

Are you gonna still be able to turn into animals and stuff too?

You can turn in to a manta ray or something, maybe a dolphin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Broseph Brostar posted:

I'm pretty sure that there is no local coop.

There were a couple mentions it had local co-op, but I think most of them were before the game was out in Japan... I heard it has the same 2 screen type of deal as Hyrule Warriors like a month ago, anyhow.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
Holy poo poo the whips are absolutely hilarious with the manual witch time accessory. You can stun-lock anything the whips can grab, so like everything but the huge setpiece bosses.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

ChaosArgate posted:

Does Bowser not do that in the Peach costume?

For some reason I'm thinking turning the outfit pink won't get rid of ThisIsACoolGuy's objections to it.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Can the unlockable characters wear the costumes you unlock or buy? Can you have Rodin running around in Peach's dress?

Jeanne and Rosa have their own buyable outfits (same price). I don't know about the male characters though; I imagine at the least Balder has a maskless costume.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

alcharagia posted:

I just loaded up Bayonetta 1 Hard Mode and Jesus Christ, did they just spawn Grace, Glory, and Fairness in the Prologue?

I forgot, do Gracious and Glorious show up in Normal mode at all, or just hard mode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Heavy Sigh posted:

What does the red skull mean in the results screen?

A lot of times I'll blitz through a stage only to get that skull slapped on my score for reasons I can't puzzle out.

Death or item usage.

• Locked thread