Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'm debating to spend my 50 dollars in coupons now on the game or hold off until the TRU Smash brothers Promotion where I can get a Wii-U game half off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
It's funny that people keep dancing around the skimpy outfits going "it's not triggering or wrong because Bayonetta CHOOSES to wear things like that".

Bayonetta is really just a series of identical models with around a few dozen different rigs made by the developers, she does not have a will of her own. She can't choose poo poo.

Videogames are not real.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Level Slide posted:

My Rodin tulpa says otherwise.

You can't have a tulpa of something that uses morph targets, bitch!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Gimbal lock posted:

Here's your problem, you bought an expensive machine that's still useless instead of a good games machine

Yeah but all current gen systems are useless until the year 2015: A Gaming renaissance

Like seriously you think people are gonna give a poo poo about New Super Mario Wii-U when Zelda Skyrim comes out? Hell no.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
You can snag the system for around 200 and under now in some places.

At that price it only takes 8-10 20 dollar games to match the cost of the system. Which is pretty decent.

Like all good gamers, wait for sales and don't pay MSRP. Carve this into your skull in reverse so every time you look in the mirror you can know what truth looks like.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Seriously I mocked the Wii U relentlessly but it really has nailed it. For 200 bucks it's not even a question, and it excels at being a console. Plus you can pick up cheap Wii poo poo from garage sales and get 3 controllers for less than 40 dollars. DO IT.

Honestly it took like 3 years for it to finally nail something.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

The Flying Milton posted:

Real talk, it took me 4 days to get mine and there wasnt even a fingerprint on it.

They're all overstock, they're brand new systems that were sent back to the company.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
There's a nude code for bayonetta 2

Well it's not a nude code, it's just an option you can turn on

The option is activated by default.

To turn it off you have to sift through the menus because it's menu is out of the way and convoluted.

You're stupid if you ever turn off nude mode is what platinum is trying to tell you.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Twitch posted:

And I don't have to worry about anyone walking in on me playing Bayonetta because I live with my mother and play games with headphones on in a room with the windows blacked out :smug:

Not really something to be proud about.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Seriously what sort of grown rear end man is afraid of someone walking in on them playing a video game? If someone sees tits so the gently caress what? Like nothing will happen. Shrug it off.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

notZaar posted:

Someone with social status to lose you creep

If a President of the United States can bang an intern and not be impeached, then the average person can have a videogame with boobs in it and nobody will give a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Golden Goat posted:

Crazy people are just throwing dumb questions at him recently and he's responding quite appropriately:

:psyduck:

Black Bayonetta would just be Lana from Archer

• Locked thread