Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Silver Striker posted:

I am going to have sex with the game Bayonetta 2, OP.

:hfive: I, too, can fit my penis in the hole in a cd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

oknope posted:

Bayonetta 2 is going to be really good.
Sunset OVerdrive is going to be really good.

I just have to decide which would be proper to play when the girlfriend is around! :sweatdrop:

I don't know, Sunset Overdrive looks like they're trying way too hard. It could be neat but I'll probably never play it if it stays xbone exclusive.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

zen death robot posted:

Like every other non-Microsoft exclusive it will probably be on PC in a year

That is probably true.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

toasterwarrior posted:

The posts were ok, even the sexism discussion was relatively civil; but I guess the mods knew it wouldn't last and decided to cut to the chase.

For the love of the game. For the love of the site. For SomethingAwful.

I'm pretty sure it was just done because Kewpuh thinks it's funny. And he is correct.

Like nobody noticed when the dota threads were swapped.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

ImpAtom posted:

Uh, he was impeached. You may have heard about it, there was a lot of news coverage.

He wasn't impeached for the affair, infidelity isn't an impeachable offense to my knowledge.

That being said, if you're ashamed of playing a game and feel like people wouldn't understand why you're playing it maybe you shouldn't be playing it.

• Locked thread