Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Flying Milton
Jan 18, 2005

Harrow posted:

i want to be. i want to be a Real Gamer. i bought a PS4 a couple months ago though so i'm all "b-but fiscal responsibility"

I will almost certainly buy one next month when Smash Bros comes out so I can play it with my pals and bust out all my old GameCube controllers

This link needs to be in every Wii U related thread:
https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod150200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Flying Milton
Jan 18, 2005

Harrow posted:

Holy god drat yes. Best videogames thing I've seen all week.

Real talk, it took me 4 days to get mine and there wasnt even a fingerprint on it.

The Flying Milton
Jan 18, 2005

I love this game, even if it reminds me how bad I am (and was) at Bayonetta. Nothing but golds so far!

Are there any videos on how to get better at the combat?

The Flying Milton
Jan 18, 2005

I just finished. What an amazing game! And there is so much to unlock!

I love in the end, when the carriage goes by and a card falls out, it is the Fool tarot.

• Locked thread