Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Ugh I just got a PS4 and can't justify getting a Wii U so close to it

I guess I'll pick up Bayo2 for half the price in a year, sorry Platinum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

iron_weasel posted:

To redeem the sin of no Bayo2 the best absolution would be playing Evil Within.

I imported Bayo 1 since the Japanese version was fully in English and came out months earlier, and it cost me more than $100

I did my time

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Austrian mook posted:

Rising has a dedicated action button on circle. Why this wasn't made the dodge button and just make opening doors context sensitive is beyond me. Terrible idea.

Uh press circle to tear out hearts?!

Anyway I bought a wii u mainly for bayo 2 it's amazing, glad I did.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Theta Zero posted:

Once you get used to how Sloths have a lot of fake-outs or double-takes, they're pretty easy even on 3rd Climax. The biggest issue, at least for me, was just the Lumen Sage and the final boss because of how relentless they were, but they're still pretty easy if you grab the shield accessory.

I remember what was destroying me against Sloths was I think their counter move? It seemed like they had a move that would lead to a guaranteed counter.

• Locked thread