Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Well, I completely didn't notice _this_ thread. Congrats on your place, dude. If you need E30 things let me know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Adiabatic posted:

poo poo. I forgot to take photos, but I did an oil pump on the woman's RAV4 this weekend. Cabinets eventually?

That does sound forgettable though.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Adiabatic posted:

Got back to Richmond at 7pm last night, popped the new struts in the MR2 that arrived while I was gone, went to a local car meetup thing where I saw this amusing license plate:

All in all a decent holiday weekend. Back to the grind.

Ah yes, I know that car! I would've been going to that meet if I wasn't otherwise in LA this week. >:|

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Adiabatic posted:

Party is on Saturday, January 10th.

Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink.

Word, I'll come out for this

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

I'm about to head out -- be seein' yall

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Have a look at what's in the bag.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Adiabatic posted:

Gonna find out why my gate keeps mysteriously opening, god damnit.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

noooorrrmmmiiieeeessss hissss

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Just call me Mr. Steal Your Engine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Adiabatic posted:

You are perfectly correct, and though I did not proactively do so, I have seen this theft as a "wake up call" and taken action to prevent things like this happening in the future.

legitimate irl lol