Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Man I wish you were in Wisco. I would turn you into a full blown alcoholic. And if you are already, then it would just be a good time. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Adiabatic posted:

It's more that I thought it was going to be super easy and it turned into a shitshow due to the packaging on the line routing to the intake hose against the firewall.

The PCV Valve on a 06 ish ford focus can go right up there. Except its under the manifold. 2.1 hour book time gently caress you.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Stripper Ashley has terrible taste in wheels.

The one stripper Ive hooked up with drives a dump truck for a living.
for her dads large company

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Fucknag posted:

So what she just strips for fun? (not that there's anything wrong with that, just sayin)

2 grand in a weekend....

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
I need to be a redneck.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
This is one of those moments I will remember in SA forever up there with all the best threads and beyond.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
lol i wanna see someone try to get mm's within that "burning"

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Who in the US knows what millimeters are but doesn't feel like they should convert that poo poo to loving meters?

Personally my measuring mark is a oval office hair.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Pretty sure Cherokees of that vintage had front rotors that came as a whole hub but im not for certain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
It must be so nice to be able to tinker with poo poo with no timelines deadlines or pressure. I wish i had a garage so much.