Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

Adiabatic posted:

:3:

I'm a huge fan of Flemish Sours, but it's super difficult to get my friends to buy them for me. Luckily the #1 beer bar in the USA is about 5 miles from my house and the owner loves to find rare low-volume casks of Belgian/Flemish Sours.

Yes you do. My (admittedly either redneck or ricer) car buddies think I'm weird for my irrational love for turbocharged five-cylinders. They also think I'm an idiot for the two BMWs I've had, which were honestly horrible examples. Not doing the German fans proud out here in RVA.

You should look for http://www.destihlbrewery.com/Wild_Sour_Series_2.html

I drank the four pack of Flanders Red in short order. Very tasty, quite sour. Also a good bit cheaper, since it's not imported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
So... upping the boost and putting a hater pipe through the hood?

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
Yep. When I traded in my old Toyota Celica for my first BMW, I was blown away, and that was a fairly basic model. Even then it was comfy and sporty enough that I basically stopped riding the motorcycle.

I kept telling friends and family one of the major differences of a car like that, or yours, to a "normal" car is that 50 doesn't feel different than 90, and you don't know how you got TO 90 accidentally.

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
I stopped in to have the horns fixed on my 335 (wtf, seriously) and their routine inspection turned up the brakes were due. Just under the maintenance wire. Was not looking forward to buying the parts for that, and that was just M Sport, not full out M.

That said, doing the brakes is easy once you get over the part price. Hopefully the AMG is the same way.

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

Hello oil cooler lines ☺️

I think you mean brake lines