Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veeb0rg
Jul 24, 2001

THIS CONVERSATION IS NONPRODUCTIVE!
Any reason you didn't turn the compressor to not have the air output sticking out. I wouldn't want to risk bumping it with something, having it break and all hell breaking loose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veeb0rg
Jul 24, 2001

Yall were in my neck of the woods. That loop in DC is horrible and confusing. I avoid it at all costs.

Veeb0rg
Jul 24, 2001

If I had a guy like Adiabatic local to me, I'd keep him stocked with beer. Access to a garage/lift/tools and a 2nd set of experienced hands is a rare thing around here.

Veeb0rg
Jul 24, 2001

You can fully assemble the front axle and just not install the driveshaft and it will be fine.

At least leave the stub shafts in, wheel bearings will come apart otherwise.

Veeb0rg fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Oct 3, 2018

Veeb0rg
Jul 24, 2001

Might want to check the spacer on the steering box, they're just cast aluminum and break for now drat reason all the time. Since your box got so loose might be worth checking.

I'll be down in Richmond at the end of Feb for vacation. Any place you recommend for good eats?