Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

VideoGames posted:

when you are a skellington and your chillin in a castle all day waiting for some dick 'hero' to come along and trry and jump on you there is not much you can do with your time. finding out your own body is a musical instrument is like :O and you got all the time to practice.

This guy knows what he's talking about. he should know because he is videogames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Dang I almost missed this thread

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

VideoGames posted:

when you are a skellington and your chillin in a castle all day waiting for some dick 'hero' to come along and trry and jump on you there is not much you can do with your time. finding out your own body is a musical instrument is like :O and you got all the time to practice.

my life

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Mak0rz posted:

This guy knows what he's talking about. he should know because he is videogames

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

im afraid of skeleton

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Dexters Secret posted:

im afraid of skeleton

don't

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Dexters Secret posted:

im afraid of skeleton
skeletons arent afraid of u :)

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
Embrace your inner skeleton.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Great Joe posted:

skeletons arent afraid of u :)

skeletons are actually pretty shy and docile and don't like to move when other people are around, contrary to THE MEDIA's damning interpretations

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind

SarutosZero posted:

Drink plenty of milk.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Cathulhu posted:

Drink plenty of milk.

but im lactose intolerant :(

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

With respect to bones, calcium is the only important part of milk. When faced with a shortage of calcium, your meaty flesh cage starts to siphon it from your bones. Prevent this by consuming species that are rich in calcium.

FossilFuelUser
May 8, 2004
Global Warming
Pirate Skeleton from power stone.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Niddhogg posted:

Pirate Skeleton from power stone.

Nice!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SarutosZero posted:

I plan on unleashing it one day.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
If someone could find my a picture of the skeleton from the CD-ROM classic Morph Man then I will be forever in their debt.

In the meantime.

and also

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Pretty straightforward. BUT... what would happen if he fought Spinal?

Seriously though what game is this? At least two pictures from this game in ITT

Divinity Dragon Commander

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Phantasium posted:

skeletons are actually pretty shy and docile and don't like to move when other people are around, contrary to THE MEDIA's damning interpretations
skeltal like to party :)

• Locked thread