Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Chard posted:

lol pfy is the ghetto where gbs dumps threads even they don't want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMZi25Pq3T8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

i want to fight these fat bitches, one on one, in the iron octagon. i'm kickin, i'm scratching, i'm clawin at those massive mams but those big bitches just keep on coming. the crowd is hoopin and hollerin' at me as i poewrslam that fat asian broad into the matt, her titties whirling akimbo, and i finish up my repertoire with some sick left-right left-right jabs. no one ever fucks with me again after that. land of the free

I'm 7 pages and one forum change late to the party but I really can't not point out that this goon used the word "akimbo" to describe titties. I'm not sure what he thinks it means, but its a pretty good mental image and considering the bizarre physics of the Fat Body, may not be entirely impossible.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Not the usual GBS response? I am amazed!

• Locked thread