Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
I haven't been keeping up on this game but holy poo poo mega Beedrill owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic

pandaK posted:

W-what no I would never do that... im shaking now, how could you twist everything around like that......

you are also a rude fucker.

also

BlueDestiny posted:

your avatar is loving gross dude

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Downercut posted:

I haven't been keeping up on this game but holy poo poo mega Beedrill owns.

Actually, it will not

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

qnqnx posted:

Actually, it will not

Yeah it will suck rear end unless the "100 more stats upon mega evolving" rule is broken or it gets wildly different moves

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

qnqnx posted:

Actually, it will not

Yeah it will suck rear end unless the "100 more stats upon mega evolving" rule is broken or it gets wildly different moves

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

OH baby a triple!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Actually, it will not

Well, at least it looks nice.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/No_new_Mega_Evolution_patch_for_X_or_Y_players

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Dark Mega Charizard X

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

As expected of GameFreak

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

lol if you are a gen 3 hater get owned

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

I will buy a Pokemon game again when they make a game that doesn't include half the features of all the previous games in the series and also doesn't require ten million games to get all the mans

Seriously why add poo poo like riding Pokemon or walking around with them or secret bases or the mining game (which was real.fun) and then remove them next game

Does game freak understand iterative design

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

ForeverSmug posted:

I will buy a Pokemon game again when they make a game that doesn't include half the features of all the previous games in the series and also doesn't require ten million games to get all the mans

Seriously why add poo poo like riding Pokemon or walking around with them or secret bases or the mining game (which was real.fun) and then remove them next game

they do. they also understand unique selling points you bakas

(get hype for gen six secret bases)

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

ForeverSmug posted:

Game Freak works on games simultaneously in different teams, and since they're Japanese they obviously don't communicate or share ideas with each other until it's too late.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So ORAS endgame is getting to the secret land which has portals to summon legendary pokemon for captures.

Which means real good chance for a bunch of event exclusive poo poo to be nolonger event exclusive.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

so if you got two games coming out and you gently caress up and don't add features that's fine but why the gently caress do you not add then in the next one

riding Pokemon isn't a unique selling point its a minor iterative feature

Ain't nobody gonna buy a game to play your dumb Facebook game thing

Also I bet that Pokemon petting thing isn't in the new ones

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

ForeverSmug posted:

so if you got two games coming out and you gently caress up and don't add features that's fine but why the gently caress do you not add then in the next one

riding Pokemon isn't a unique selling point its a minor iterative feature

Ain't nobody gonna buy a game to play your dumb Facebook game thing

Also I bet that Pokemon petting thing isn't in the new ones

Amie sucked and I will not miss it

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.

qnqnx posted:

Actually, it will not

Oh yeah, it's still going to be pointless to use, but I'm going to anyway.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

the only reason people buy these tickets anymore is to watch their pokedex numbers go up

Pokemon is the McDonalds happy meal of video games

You used to be good

Pull your self together

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

ForeverSmug posted:

the only reason people buy these tickets anymore is to watch their pokedex numbers go up

You used to be good

Pull your self together

Pokemon owns.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

ForeverSmug posted:

You used to be good

Pull your self together

what is your favorite Pokemon?

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Drifblim or Cloyster

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Actually, it will not

quote:

Index: 825 - Beedrill-M Stats: 65/150/40/15/80/145 Type: Bug/Poison Catchrate: 45 Stage: 3

niggaaaaaaaaa

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ruggington posted:

niggaaaaaaaaa

Lets check again the moves... strongest STABs it has are still X-Scissor and Poison Jab, plus Brick Break for coverage. Yeah, good luck with that.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Lets check again the moves... strongest STABs it has are still X-Scissor and Poison Jab, plus Brick Break for coverage. Yeah, good luck with that.

adaptability and knock-off

niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ruggington posted:

adaptability and knock-off

niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Still bad coverage, still paper thin defenses that will kill it the second it doesn't kill first.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Still bad coverage, still paper thin defenses that will kill it the second it doesn't kill first.

The strongest u-turn in the game.

Mega beedrill should do nothing but spam a u-turn that is nearly as strong as salamence's outrage.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

qnqnx posted:

It's going to be a really strong u-turner that gets destroyed by priority of any sort

probably bl at best

you make poo poo-posting about a children's video game very unfun

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I would recommend you do not intentionally shitpost in the Imp Zone.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Qnqnx also hates contests and secret bases so just ignore his thoughts re: pocket monsters

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Pokemon got insanely lame and unfun the minute people started talking about it like an MMO

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

mabels big day posted:

Qnqnx also hates contests and secret bases so just ignore his thoughts re: pocket monsters

I'm not particularly a fan of contests, but secret bases are cool. I will not abandon a fellow Dinner Fan, though.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Silver Striker posted:

I would recommend you do not intentionally shitpost in the Imp Zone.

jfc

mabels big day posted:

Qnqnx also hates contests and secret bases

jfc

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I won't hold it against you, because Hol Horse is insanely cool.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

mabels big day posted:

I'm still waiting for a GameFreak endorsed simulator, although it would probably be extremely poo poo

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Silver Striker posted:

I won't hold it against you, because Hol Horse is insanely cool.

much appreciated, fellow gamer

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

mabels big day posted:

My thoughts are powerful and can't be contained by the Games Pokémon thread
Kewpuh if you're reading this I still want to see the reports from a while ago, those that netted me an unexpected av change

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Reports should be publicly viewable by everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

qnqnx posted:

My thoughts are powerful and can't be contained by the Games Pokémon thread
Kewpuh if you're reading this I still want to see the reports from a while ago, those that netted me an unexpected av change

the grumpig avatar was cute you should have kept it

• Locked thread