Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
I see the same 10 guys streaming every time I check the thread and I think that the thread could use a little more variety in personalities, as well as games played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

Why watch games when I have the ability to play the exact same games they're streaming?

For the personalities involved, discovery of games forgotten, learning about how other people play the games you already deem yourself "good at", etc.

There's a few reasons.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

medibot posted:

now it's time for what you all have been waiting for. i'm going to stream some picross twitch.tv/medibot

Great stream, medibot.

Maybe the stream thread should be moved to Imp Zone?

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Great Joe posted:

Chalets the Baka posted:

Make a better streaming thread in this forum

You got it. It's been done.

• Locked thread