Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nvm no cake

:wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

Space is only trying to take down the sign written by people who hate it out of the kindness of its cold, vast heart.

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
please draw a crowd scene in the style of raphael's the school of athens featuring all of the monsters referenced in boris pickett's timeless classic the monster mash, tia.

Salmiakki

alnilam posted:

Please draw a monster made of a basalt ziggurat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

space actually does smell bad, and literally sucks because it is a vacuum. accurate.

alnilam

LappyDore64 posted:

please draw a crowd scene in the style of raphael's the school of athens featuring all of the monsters referenced in boris pickett's timeless classic the monster mash, tia.

lol

alnilam

lol

Salmiakki

bluh ok i dont think i can draw anymore for this thread. had lots of fun and im glad people enjoyed it

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

thanks sal it was great

you're the best

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Bo-Pepper posted:

thanks sal it was great

you're the best

you rule sal

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

thanks sal it was great

you're the best

FartGhost

Bo-Pepper posted:

thanks sal it was great

you're the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
great thread, great drawings you finnish dynamo.

guess i'll just have to keep waiting for the monsters of mashens :sigh:

• Locked thread