Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
synpea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Green Amp
Purple Amp
Red Amp

They don't make the blue Amp anymore, otherwise I would list that too.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Sprecher Soda freakin' rules.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im dr radical

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Mellow Yellow Zero owned but I eventually had to default to diet dew

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Hell yeah it does

they have a restaurant in Lake Geneva which is like a half hour from where I live so I can go up there and get their beer/soda and it's a good time oh man

bout the time right now before it gets cold as gently caress and I don't really wanna walk around outside so it's time to go back up there on a saturday soon

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Orange Crush

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
beer

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

surge is gback

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Diet Wild Red

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
-Soda Popinski

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Croke

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

faguite - an uncarbonated, sugar free soda. it's a soda made specifically for goons who solely post in soda threads to brag about how they don't drink soda.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Black Cherry Wishniak

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
I bought a case of Surge off amazon because my roommate got super pumped about it and payed for half and it was pretty good. Sprite Remix was probably the best soda, also Fresca.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

only mongoloids like soda

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
diet coke w/ lime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
Squirt

Squirt?

• Locked thread