Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
There's already been 3 Yosemite GM candidates, and the latest has most if not all features going, as well as good battery life (indicates most of the error logging has been removed).

Is iOS 8.1 with Apple Pay going live today? I'm ready to go buy some stuff at the store!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

mikul posted:

Also, it seems iPad launches don't have the same hype surrounding them as iPhones. As an Air owner, I'm not even that fussed about this one. Touch ID and a thinner device wont tempt me to spend hundreds of pounds on a tablet for the second time in a year.

Tablets seem to have a more PC-esque upgrade window that amounts to a few years. I'm guessing it's because you don't use the iPad as much as you use a phone on a daily basis and the things you do with it don't evolve as much between each iteration. You can browse the web and make bad posts to SA with an iPad 2 just as well as an iPad Air.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

smackfu posted:

Just pretend they didn't announce the iPad Mini 3 and just dropped the price by $100.

It is kind of disappointing they didn't upgrade the screen since that is the weak point of the mini.

The screen is gorgeous as it is?

• Locked thread