Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xilni
Feb 26, 2014

mikul posted:

I wonder if the livestream will actually work this time. The September event was a farce. It alternated between Chinese dubbed coverage, and no coverage.

I can live with a Chinese dub, as long as it means there's an actual stream up at least. Still allows me to read all the fancy slides with pretty pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Stream is already failing for me :argh:

Anyone have any luck with iOS streaming?

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Streaming on Safari on Mac works perfectly for me, it's the same page on iOS that doesn't load at all.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Someone get Craig a drink.

So parched

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Such funny, much jokes, wow

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Caseman posted:

We've double-locked the celebrity nudes vault

Fine with me as long as I get locked inside with them.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

smackfu posted:

Wow his audio quality sounds terrible, bravo!

Clearly not that sweet voice over LTE we were promised.

Also hitler jokes

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

I half expected them to milk that video till it died.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Wait when does 8.1 drop? I missed it.

On Monday, imagine how many dumb pubbies will show up to McDonalds without and unable to update their 16GB phone trying to ApplePay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

flosofl posted:

Awesome, gonna inadvertently nuke all my computers when I get to installing a .0 release tonight

Public Beta has been out for so long and working great so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

• Locked thread