Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Don't be sad that I am gone.
I guess they probably won't hype the watch again...but I wish they would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

Is iOS 8.1 with Apple Pay going live today? I'm ready to go buy some stuff at the store!
Most everything I've read from rumors to internal documents say it will go live on Monday. USAA (my bank) says they will not support it until November 7th. While that sucks, USAA is the only financial institution that I am actually glad to have oversee my vast fortune (read: $20 bucks).

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

So I guess the iPad Air screen protectors will work for the 2, right?

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

They didn't give a release date. How odd. I guess there goes my getting it at Best Buy.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

SourKraut posted:

Still have the 2011 27" iMac on 802.11n?

This is my exact work model. Guess what I'm turing in a request for today.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

I still think it's weird that they said that the iPad Air 2 would ship next week but didn't actually give a release date. I was hoping to buy it at Best Buy thanks to all my sweet sweet trade in credit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Just turned in my equipment request for a 5k Mac. Just waiting on the denial now.

• Locked thread