Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

So is it now unlikely that we'll see a Mac Mini refresh/update?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

This RDF Spinzone would make Bill O"Reilly proud.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Sometimes I think they obsess a little too much on thinness. Then again I don't pick up my 4th gen iPad and think it's now some bloated monstrosity so what do I know.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Give us Macs dammit.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

They can't. They're too thin to appear on camera.

:clap:

JazzFlight posted:

Not for nothing, but going from the iPad 2-4 heft/thickness to the first Air is like night and day. Being able to hold it in one hand without getting tired is a big plus.
Maybe it's all the damage I've done to my hand's nerve endings over the years from gaming, but my hand doesn't really get tired holding the 4th Gen. Lack of weight also can translate to more easily dropped (for me at least) so that could be part of it too. I do like the continuous improvement in tech though so that part appeals to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Gonna buy an iPad Air 2, and a new Time Capsule since all my devices will be on 802.11ac now.

Still have the 2011 27" iMac on 802.11n?

• Locked thread