Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Laminator posted:

o hai thread

a ha ha

I'm still alive, got back to the US 3 days ago. Took over 72 hours to get in to the States from Toronto as DFW decided they couldn't manage the "snow storm" that hit their shithole of a city. After a mid-day flight delay with Air Canada lying to me about Delta making mistakes, I managed to hobble back to the Midwest (South? I dunno I think it's the Midwest), but our baggage didn't arrive until today.

I was doing a load of clothes in the washer and before the spin cycle I heard a wonderful grinding noise - now the agitator won't spin even though I can hear the motor spinning. Probably a broken coupler. :sigh:

The house is still standing. My crawlspace work seems to have done some good, my fiancé's sister's pipes froze last week but our place had no issues.

Why you got to hate on DFW? Getting 6in in a place where there are no snow plows makes it hard to mange the "snow storm" They were clearing the runways with wheel loaders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread