Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
on the left
Nov 2, 2013
I Am A Gigantic Piece Of Shit

Literally poo from a diseased human butt
The requirements to get a fourplex loan are not very upper class at all

quote:

Basic FHA loan requirements.

-Two Years of steady employment, preferably with same employer.
-Last two years Income should be the same or increasing.
-Credit report should typically have less than two thirty day lates in last two years with a minimum credit score of 620 or higher or in some cases no credit score at all.
-Bankruptcy's must be at least two years old, with perfect credit since discharge.
-Foreclosure's must be at least three years old, with perfect credit since.
-Your new mortgage payment should be approximately 30% of your gross (before taxes) income.

On top of that, the FHA will finance up to 96.5% of the cost. It's a risky financial venture, but certainly not out of reach, and bankruptcy shields you from the downside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

on the left
Nov 2, 2013

People living in the wealthiest cities for the longest time should rightfully be given preferential treatment and abnormally cheap rent instead of outsiders from economically depressed areas, this is a good and equitable use of government power that leftists can get behind.

on the left
Nov 2, 2013

Cool, a volunteer.

on the left
Nov 2, 2013

punk rebel ecks posted:

Is Sweden the only nation that has experimented with this? Any country currently doing this?

Google "Pruitt-Igoe"

on the left
Nov 2, 2013

punk rebel ecks posted:

I was under the impression that land prices were the reason housing is so high, not materials.

Land is expensive, but building dense concrete buildings on top of seismically unstable ground in a tropical climate with typhoons is more expensive than building the same building in NYC.

• Locked thread