Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cruft posted:

See, I know I'm about a year older than GSJG, but I thought bo-peps had both of us beat.

I'm 39 and bo-pep is 40(i think)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

i am he posted:

bo pepper is 24 times the man you'll ever be, cruft

it's true :(

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i am he posted:

bo pepper is 24

with an rear end like that? hosed up

posting smiling
i think i'm a liiiiiiittle bit too cool to ride a bicycle

cruft

Classicist posted:

i think i'm a liiiiiiittle bit too cool to ride a bicycle

:krad:

alnilam

For a while i was literally a poster boy for our local bike advocacy org, they used a pic of me and my bike on their newsletter a lot :3:

I like to think it's cause I'm super cool and cute, but actually it's cause they know me personally and knew they wouldn't have to bother with consent forms :sigh:

cruft

alnilam posted:

For a while i was literally a poster boy for our local bike advocacy org, they used a pic of me and my bike on their newsletter a lot :3:

I like to think it's cause I'm super cool and cute, but actually it's cause they know me personally and knew they wouldn't have to bother with consent forms :sigh:

also you have a kickass bike

deep dish peat moss

It would be really cool, to be able to afford a bicycle.

alnilam

cuntman.net

cruft posted:

it's true :(

i dont remember him saying that

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Funnypost Collabo posted:

It would be really cool, to be able to afford a bicycle.

just steal one from a bike rack at a school. you'll prolly luck out and get a sweet transformers or tmnt bike too.

cruft

Sleepy Owl posted:

i dont remember him saying that

He only said the first part, up to the number. I added in the rest. :eng101:

deep dish peat moss

I bought a bike for $20 off a homeless guy once but I called it in to the police to find out if it was stolen, and it was, so I got it back to the rightful owner.

cuntman.net

weird

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

cruft posted:

He only said the first part, up to the number. I added in the rest. :eng101:

so..you lied to us?

cruft

Awesome! posted:

so..you lied to us?

No, I expanded on what iamhe said in an attempt to be funny

where are the bicycle photos

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

must be some form of old man humor i havent seen enough poo poo to understand yet

cruft

I guess I was wrong about how many yobbers ride bicycles.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I bought a bike for $20 off a homeless guy once but I called it in to the police to find out if it was stolen, and it was, so I got it back to the rightful owner.

Really? I didn't know people actually did that

the unabonger
I will post both my skateboard and my bike when i get home from class. theyre both pretty col imo

I.N.R.I
Its a "ribble" brand and I spent about £3k on it OP.

I.N.R.I

emmie posted:

lmao using a helmet

erm.

deep dish peat moss

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Really? I didn't know people actually did that

There are people in my area that would shootme if they saw me riding their stolen bicycle

cruft

I.N.R.I posted:

Its a "ribble" brand and I spent about £3k on it OP.

What happened to your carrot av?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

There are people in my area that would shootme if they saw me riding their stolen bicycle

Every single bicycle that I've ever owned has gotten stolen. I gave up reporting it to the police because they just loled(lol'd?) at me every time

I.N.R.I

cruft posted:

What happened to your carrot av?

u can work that out yourself, surely.

von Braun

Broder Daniel Forever
i have a swedish army bike and a fixie

the unabonger
are fixies useful in hilly areas?

cruft

The Fresh Prince posted:

Fixies aren't really useful anywhere, but they're a ton of fun.

the unabonger
ah. well are they fun in hilly areas? it seems like they would be lovely to go downhill on.

cruft

The Fresh Prince posted:

ah. well are they fun in hilly areas? it seems like they would be lovely to go downhill on.

They're really bad on your legs, stressing your muscles in ways that hurts them, because you have to oppose the forward momentum. And a lot of fixie people feel like brakes are dumb, which makes things even harder for them.

But, I mean, if you're okay with going fast uphill and slow downhill they're all right. It's definitely a new experience and if you've got a spare bike frame lying around and a couple hundred bucks burning a hole in your pocket, why not try one out.

Echophonic

ha;lp
Here is my cyberpunk bicycle.

alnilam

Haha i live in one of the hilliest cities in the US and several of my friends ride fixies :wtc:

I borrowed one from a friend for a few weeks for commuting etc when my bike was out of commission, it was interesting and I'm glad i got the experience but fuuuck it sucked on hills

I would not own a fixie in this town or probably anywhere unless i were playing bike polo

Captain No-mates

gently caress of retard

von Braun

Broder Daniel Forever

The Fresh Prince posted:

i dunno. i used it in a very small town with no hills at all, but it was a ton of fun. now i have moved to stockholm and i have neither bike here :(
fixed gear or just single speed is fun. i switched mine to fixed just to try something new and it was very fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Braun

Broder Daniel Forever

alnilam posted:

Haha i live in one of the hilliest cities in the US and several of my friends ride fixies :wtc:

I borrowed one from a friend for a few weeks for commuting etc when my bike was out of commission, it was interesting and I'm glad i got the experience but fuuuck it sucked on hills

I would not own a fixie in this town or probably anywhere unless i were playing bike polo

pwnd

• Locked thread