Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

Endorph posted:

majora's mask

Endorph posted:

the answer is majora's mask, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

1upclock posted:

My sister was also completely baffled that Hyrule Warriors has a complete lack of Groose but you can play as the bug girl from Twilight Princess.

yeah its extremely hosed up

Soral
May 30, 2009

Golden Goat posted:

Everything in Majora's mask was great except the dungeons were poo poo.
Everything in Wind Waker was great except the dumb boat. Once you got fast travel it was all good again.
Everything in Twilight Princess was meh except Midna.
I didn't get far in Skyward Sword, such a boring start.

heres the facts on skyward sword for you: its bad, except for groose

Soral
May 30, 2009

Vargs posted:

the wolf sections are a bit annoying and the overworld is pretty lifeless. it also has a very, very long tutorial

i think it's a good game though. it has some great dungeons. the desert one is probably my favorite in the series. tp is certainly better than hyrule warriors, at the very least

what the gently caress

Soral
May 30, 2009

hyrule warriors is loving epic, and tp is bland boring bullshit with bad items. also it looks like diarrhea doo doo dog poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

the desert and ice dungeons were cool though. as was midna

• Locked thread