Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm not really sure, I'm a fan of Windwaker and the gameboy zeldas, but, Skyward Sword has the sexiest Impa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

woofbro posted:

It's gotta be Ocarina of Time.

Ocarina of Time got me back into gaming in my teens when I was well over it, up to that point I had played nothing other than collectathons, racing, party or FPS. I had no clue games could have so much story line written into the game and a plot I associated with and enjoyed. I spent a good six month period where every day at school I'd never shut the gently caress up about Zelda, and I'm sure I drove someone insane but my friends were pretty good about it. Most of the puzzles took me days to figure out, I seem to recall finding it impossible to move the King Zora until I spoke to everyone and found that diving mini game. I felt accomplished when I beat the second Water temple and found that little room on a separate floor since everyone had so much trouble with it. I remember the final blow on Ganon. I just loving love the game and I feel good writing this.

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

folgore posted:

Your avatar loving sucks. "Heres some retarded drawing of a half naked steroid slut, pls ignore the giant tits btw i dont want to seem misogynistic or like some weirdo that jerks off to cartoons"

Wholy moly.

• Locked thread