Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

mabels big day posted:

Ocarina of time has lackluster dungeons, poor use of it's items, a lot of boring annoying time wasting fetchquests and plotblocks, a huge waste of potential with the ocarina and it's music save for the three tracks everyone remembers, the least fleshed out world of the 3D series, select camera problems, unfortunately finnicky lock-on, a whole bunch of non-characters and story that is just slightly more interesting than the princesses from LttP, and has the worst boss of the 3D zelda games so far: Volvagia

mods??????

they are all good except skyward sword, which is not good. could not possibly pick a favorite since they all do very different things well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

The_Frag_Man posted:

What's so bad about Twilight Princess? I haven't played it yet but I was going to soon, playing Hyrule Warriors made me want to go back and play the ones I missed.

the wolf sections are a bit annoying and the overworld is pretty lifeless. it also has a very, very long tutorial and the plot has some major issues regarding the antagonists

i think it's a good game though. it has some great dungeons. the desert one is probably my favorite in the series. tp is certainly better than hyrule warriors, at the very least

• Locked thread