Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I gotta be the twintail now, but I can't find any of my hairties at the moment for some reason.

NASA declaring war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

That twintail super saiyan thing from draguildy was amazing.

What are they gonna do now that the big bad is already defeated 4 episodes in though? Are they just gonna play the ressurection twintail love thing straight? I guess that would be the obvious thing, but seems a little too straightforward and predictable.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

AfroSquirrel posted:

I'm willing to bet that Tail Yellow's gear will somehow be made from Draguildy's remains
Of course it twin tail.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Putting ribbons on twin towers.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

nielsm posted:

everything becomes a horrible romcom.
This would be the worst.

E: The only way it might not be is if it becomes some sort of critique of obsessive otaku in the form of tailyellow as well. But that's a big maybe since she wouldn't be on the villain side.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

She used to though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Potsticker posted:

She can't wear twintails any more. She gave up her attribute to make the red Tail Gear. It makes you wonder where she found the elemenia to make the blue Tail Gear which she built and used originally fight the Ultimaguil.
If I understand right, Blue gear was originally hers on her home planet. Probably from someone else's attribute, or another ultimaguil since there were a bunch of other people there.

• Locked thread