Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

They locked the wrong guy in the cell. :colbert:

Poil fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Nov 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Arkeus posted:

Look, do you want them to /keep/ Tarou?
That's a good point. I wouldn't trust that rear end to even handle serving coffee without causing more unnecessary drama and ruining countless important documents, drawings and computers by spilled coffee.

I really hope that Aoi will have enough sense to immediately go to her boss, even if just to inform him on what's going on.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Ema :smith:

Roboharu: The Robot I Made is Going Through Puberty, and It's Rough. sounds like a really awful series.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I know their jobs are stressful and all, but are hallucinations really that common in that line of work?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

StandardVC10 posted:

I don't know about you, but I'm totally down for some Girls and Fighter Jet.
Surely you mean Girls und Kampfjet? :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Setting the bar high there. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Link to one of the scans from it, very mildly NWS.
The picture of Aoi they put above it. So perfect. :allears:

quote:

we're glad this exists. Every character deserves to find love and happiness.
:colbert:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The latest episode was really great. I was half expecting the dolls to show and comment when she was told about her new responsibilities.

Mikl posted:

Also, to explain the dateline joke: the F-22 has lots of electronics in it. The very first time a flight of F-22 was flying to Japan, when they crossed the dateline their OS coudln't handle the change of date and promptly crashed, causing the F-22s to almost crash too.
A four hundred million dollar plane using less than four hundred dollar software? :downs:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Super Jay Mann posted:

Oh man that manga editor(?). They somehow made a character more insufferable than Tarou in roughly 30 seconds of screen time.
Yeah. Anyone else have this slight suspicion that he's going to try his darnest to ruin the anime by constant, and late, requests/demands from the author he keeps neglecting to tell them in a timely manner? Deliberately or not.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Gee, that should have been a complete surprise for exactly NOBODY! The proper response is of course to tell him tough. He already gave the approval to start. It's too late, he should've said something earlier and to get a new editor that doesn't suck and won't actively sabotage the project.

Poil fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jan 23, 2015

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I'd totally watch Gothic Lolita Women's Koushien. It's pretty fun to see the new girls quickly grasping just how useful and reliable Taouru-or-whatever his-name-is is.

The cloud sperging is real. :)

Poil fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Jan 29, 2015

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

They are pretty common, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYPZum8Pxvc

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

It's so... beautiful and graceful and absolutely perfect. :allears:

Mentat Radnor posted:

Yes indeed! Looks like it will start sometime in late September.
Yes! I hope there will be another moment like Barcarolle. :neckbeard:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Oh, man. The most reliable person is a raving drunkard. But that bartender was pretty great.

Stress level: critical. :ohdear:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

AzraelNewtype posted:

please god no don't even talk about this because it might happen, and gently caress that poo poo because this let them put three genshiken ova episodes on the kujian discs, but they were kind of vital links between the seasons instead of throwaway sidestory, and jesus christ why would anybody want to watch kujian no stop it
Was that the horrible poo poo show they kept watching in the first season? The one the guys made the doujinshi about? Why would anyone make that into a real show? :gonk:
I thought the whole reason for it in the series was to show how creepy and otaku they were since they could like it.

Genshiken was such fun to watch and now I want to see it again.

Poil fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Feb 26, 2015

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

That fight was satisfying to watch, and he gets punished by Tarou afterwards too. :)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Autist animator should get therapy.
Don't be silly, therapy doesn't exist in anime. :(

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

StandardVC10 posted:

Wasn't there another anime airing this season whose entire raison d'etre was raising awareness of psychological problems?
That sounds kinda interesting, what was it called?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Well, maybe Ema can help her improve.

StandardVC10 posted:

All I know about it is from this blurb in the Winter 2014 season thread:
Thanks. But that description makes me wary.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Misa getting too into rocking movement was fun.

Autism-chan is the only true waifu for a goon. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I kinda enjoyed Hiroaka getting the equivalent of electric shock therapy. :)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I'm mildly disappointed there isn't a gif of the director and president zooming around the table.

Yeah. Tears of :3:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

AnacondaHL posted:

On first watch it didn't look like it looped well, but it's not too bad!

Haha, that's awesome. I could watch it all day. :)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Absolutely great ending to wrap things up. But what the hell did they put in those donuts?

The ending of an anime season is usually a bit sad but this time will be even worse. :(

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I find it extremely unlikely that most, if not all, of the main cast went through high school and university without ever dating someone. :confused:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Davincie posted:

i know what spinoff i want

Yes! baseball might be duller than watching paint that has already dried but anime can make it interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Also she should be the most relatable character for goons. :v:

• Locked thread