Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
So when does the second half of the series start? Google has failed me so maybe the next air date hasn't been announced but I'm impatient dammit.

Also how has no one mentioned the kickass Ghibli/Nausicaa reference yet? The plane/Giant Warrior using its weapon would make a good gif.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

The Devil Tesla posted:

Unless there's a production delay they're usually correct.

The Ghibli reference was kind of out of place. If I remember right, they were discussing studios for a loving otaku planes anime? That doesn't seem Ghibli like at all.

Glad we'll have more Shirobako soon.

Just the fact that it involves planes makes the reference make some sense since Ghibli and Miyazaki frequently use planes and flight as themes in a lot of their works. I guess it was out of place, but I liked it anyway.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

The second half of the show is off to a fantastic start and I can't wait to see the voice acting auditions next week! Zuka-chan, gambatte!

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

The new episode kicked rear end. It was very satisfying to see a little more Initial D drifto action, and Funnystory guy getting hunted down while his lazy rear end is "working" at the driving range. Also, Gothloli-sama's wardrobe backstory finally.

P.A. Works needs to start production on Gothic Lolita Women's Koushien as soon as humanly possible.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

nielsm posted:

Aria? As in gondoliers in Neo Venezia?
Because that will make me very happy.

Yes indeed! Looks like it will start sometime in late September.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

This was a fantastic series. I can't wait for the second season, wherein Musani Animation produces Two Piece and Marginal Village Depopulation Girl at the same time.

Although, it's a shame they aren't making Gothic Lolita Women's Koshien yet. I hope I don't have to wait too many years for that one, it looks pretty sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

mikeycp posted:

When that came on screen I said out loud that I would watch that series, and I stand by my statement.

:same:

I wish they at least made an extra episode of it, like they did with Exodus and 3rd Aerial Girls.

• Locked thread