Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

AnacondaHL posted:

This is the actual show the animators in Shirobako are making. I don't think I can accept any other explanation.

Having watched one episode of that lovely twintail thing, I Disagree. Twintails is too self-aware and is constantly winking at the audience. No, Yu3 is that show, wher Seiji Kishi really wants to tell a deep emotional story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Nagi no Asukara had a pretty good first half and ending.

I think some studios have a distinct hallmark. PA Works have excellent backgrounds and you can almost feel the texture on the screen. Shaft have wacky metaphorical backgrounds. Deen usually looks like poo poo but they've been making up for it by ripping off Shaft. Dogakobo has extremely detailed hair physics. Kyoani has consistently good animation. Ufotable has a certain style to their faces and colour gradients.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
The question is if he is better or worse than Maeno-san.

Better, because I'd rather have a free hand than an blindly striking iron fist.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Put it this way, I've heard people say that Ukrainian Su-25 went and shot down a plane >3km higher than it.

Partly because they don't know the difference between a fighter and an attack plane, and partly because they are credulous idiots anyway.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Why did Mahouka look so poo poo and move so slowly? This is the same studio that's making Parasyte, which looks great on a tiny budget.

Mahouka's the ultimate pander work, it should have had a ton of budget and talent poured into it.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
5 jobs in 5 years in Japan sounds like he's highly skilled, but also has an awful personality and keeps jumping from ship to ship.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
no yano hasnt dated hiraoka because she was dating me

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Spiritus Nox posted:

...Why the gently caress would you review a body pillow?

Dakimuras are a commitment, my friend.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I'll put some content into my Aoi dakimura :mrgw:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Fangz posted:

Funny story.

I've branded my name on his rear end.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Lazy and will do anything to cement his status as a bigshot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

• Locked thread