Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I thought I was watching Initial D by accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

StandardVC10 posted:

The director just got more and more cringeworthy.

So far I'm having a bit of trouble telling all the characters apart but I'm often like that when it's just episode two, and this show has some potential.

All you need to remember is drift girl and red head voice actor girl!

But yeah, it's a good thing they're still posting up the names and their job titles everytime it cuts to someone unfamilliar

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

I think that means ~26 episodes

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I am so sad that Firo's VA ended up with such a horrible lame character.

But Kashima VA omgggg

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Holy god I want to smash Tarou's skull into the next galaxy, what an annoying fop.

He gives me flashbacks to the amount of terrible incompetence at work

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
How can you loving live off less than 10,000 dollars a year??? Are these animators typically living at home and off parents for a while or something? Even our interns get paid more than that and they're loving useless

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Those poor bastards. I'll def. kick in for the next one.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
The real way for them to make money overseas is to improve their digital distribution methods. Licensing is always a pain in the rear end but if Netflix and CR can figure it out I'm sure they can figure out a way to do it better.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I'm firmly on Team Shizuka now :saddowns:

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

gambatte emi!!

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

i hate the sniveling moe girl who acts like a 6 year old, because it's completely at odds with the great professional characterization of everyone else up to this point. good luck miyamori, I believe in you.

Sadly enough she is a pretty realistic portrayal of some people in the work place lol

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I thought Aoi's stance looked familliar!! Ichiro is a total badass.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

StandardVC10 posted:

This must be how a lot of people react to nonverbal ultramoe girl.

I love blonde highlights girl just for that expression

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
shirobako saved amine (this season)

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Hah this show is just the bomb, Hiraoka getting curb stomped by the prez is the best thing ever. Also I like that Diesel-san has some balls

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

MonsterEnvy posted:

It should be noted being an animation supervisor is much better paying. Goth Loli Sama was pointed out as having the highest wage back in the first series due to being in charge of the animation. So if Ema does well she might start getting payed well.

Also Mr Funny Story needs to lose his job. He has done nothing but cause problems with the author despite his job being to make sure there is not problems with the author. I knew he would screw them over one last time when he said to go ahead with their last episode storyboard.

Funny story guy exists in every company ever and he will always make more money than you. C'est la vie.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
This show needs to win anime of the year 2015.

So loving good. So happy for Shizuka.

This show is the healing I needed after Your Lie In April :saddowns:

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
So I just realized that the VA who does Shizuka also does Gi-ja (white dragon) in Yona.. that's hilarious

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

darkgray posted:

... as a child, yes.

Oh ok that makes sense, I was like drat she got skills

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Fangz posted:

I don't want it to be 'much darker'. I would simply have preferred an outcome where, say, Shizuka would have to be compromise on her dream and still have that be a happy ending for her.

Getting to be a side character when you auditioned for a lead sounds like a compromise to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Yes we get it, now can you mouth breathers stop making GBS threads the thread up with this garbage?

• Locked thread