Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

The Devil Tesla posted:

I'm pretty sure that voice actor lady is going to get the job anyway because they like her inexperienced sound and the meta will kill me.

I was thinking something like that too, or maybe a "well you didn't get the part you applied for, but we have this other primary character that fits your nervousness perfectly."

Then they string her along saying she's on the verge of being fired to keep the right character tone :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

unpronounceable posted:

It would be too artsy for the show, but I was disappointed the Andes Chucky segments were in 16:9 instead of 4:3
Just assume they were from the Andes Chucky movie.

Kind of a dumb question, but does anyone know what this tool is called?

I've looked up all kinds of things like offset straightedge and haven't been able to find anything. It would be really useful for a project I am working on.

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

DiabloCthulhu posted:

Ok, now this is really amusing (it's a building Mizushima based studio Taitanic off)

It's in Oarai? Gotta double dip on those Girls Und Panzer and Shirobako otakubucks.

• Locked thread