Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Can we make this the Anthony Burch mock thread?

second.

hes a lovely writer and an even shittier sadsack retard human being.

lol hes STILL smarting from ryan davis owning the poo poo out of him just prior to dying from fatness

Somebody fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Oct 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

years later hes still stewing in anger over being owned one time by a now-dead fat guy on twitter about Memes: The Game

hes still so mad about it that he puts a bit about it in the next edition of his dumb game

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

i wonder if he got reprimanded at all for spilling that poo poo about gearbox and aliens or whatever. wasn't whatever he pissed into the twitter void to win an internet argument fairly incriminating for gearbox?

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

the follies of birch, the most hapless retard that ever did live

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Corridor posted:

hi, i'm here to ask why you guys are so dead set on discussing nerd drama where literally everyone involved is a boring idiot

like i'm honestly curious this is a real question, why do you keep remaking threads and posting in obvious honeypots about this poo poo

im here to talk about how bad anthony burch is at his job

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Somebody fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Oct 17, 2014

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

here's stalin petel but without his dick out

Somebody fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Oct 17, 2014

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

hes my boy friiend

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

drat seriously he is handsome as poo poo, sans irnoy

Corridor posted:

he's also afraid to leave his house because he lives in putin's no gays allowed dystopia, and even his mighty sculpted form can't withstand police batons to the kneecaps i guess :(

wait really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

oval office raja posted:

Gonna have to be more specific

new star wars looks good

• Locked thread