Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

conceitedguy posted:

Dude, have you been carrying around a horcrux? You seem unnaturally mad, and butt hurt; it must be an evil magical influence.

That's not how horcruces work you drooling idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

Wormskull posted:

It happened in the book when they wore the Salazar Slytherin Locket.

That was only one of them though and considering SS was kind of a Bad Dude I'm willing to believe it's more his fault than Vold's/the exception rather than the rule

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lore fags ruin ANOTHER good thread.

Maybe if you paid more attention to the details of a children's book series this wouldn't have happened

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Well the Diary also possessed Ginny, for example, and some other stuff. Dumbledore's hand got jacked up by the ring. I guess it's likelier to just be protective curses by Voldemort or something but there's still only like 8 known created horcruxen, also and I figure your gonna do that stuff to it anyway probably. So maybe Conceited Gay isn't totally fucktarded.

Yeah that's fair - regardless of the ~true nature of it~ or whatever it's going to inevitably be working toward the same end point. I guess in the end it was me, who was fucktarded.

• Locked thread