Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the bengals would have done it but they are firmly anti-gamergate and harvins support of the movement was too much for them to handle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Stupid Dick posted:

Let's be honest: Mike Brown was channeling Al Davis and Marvin probably said "oh gently caress no" and shut him down hard. I think the last think Marvin wants is an allegedly violent Chad Johnson.

I think comparing him to Ocho isn't quite right but yeah I bet something along that line happened

It would have been cool though

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Parmesan Basil posted:

I have to give props to Carlos Dunlap, who said this about Harvin and the hashtag: "I don't like it. I want women in video games and I don't want them harrassed. This guy thinks because he's got a ring, he can pretend that Bayonetta 2 doesn't have problematic material."

Very brave, imho

lmfao

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

REPORTER: Is it true that you punched Golden Tate in the face?

HARVIN: Hell yeah it is. Dude was trying to talk to a bunch of us about how insanely problematic it is that girls are constantly harassed over Xbox Live. Guy just kept going on about women as objects in video games, I mean, poo poo, Derrick was nodding his head along with the group and that rear end in a top hat can't even hear when everyone else says the fagg*t word and asks for titty pics during our intense nightly LoL matches. I can't let that poo poo stand in this locker room, ya know? So yeah, I hit him. I yelled "HASHTAG GAMERGATE, BITCH" while I did it. Man, I should've knocked that motherfucker's teeth out. You can write that down.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

football fuckerman posted:

I completely agree, but do you not want the jokes about it either?

Yet another instance of trying to silence discussion of this conspiracy smdh #percyharvindidnothingwrong

• Locked thread