Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Parmesan Basil posted:

It's true. He was getting angry at the amount of SJWs in Seattle and he requested a trade to a place free from radfems.

final straw was Harvin's 13-post Twitter rant about how SJWs were victim blaming by opposing #gamergate. Literally stole Carroll's soapbox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I think if a WR has fewer than oh say 10 career yards you can't say he is ready to take over as a contributor. Let's just check Paul Richarson's stats here oh drat well he's 70% of the way to taking over

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Percy Harvin wacked Golden Tate upside the head with a drat mace!!! Nobody knew because Pete Carroll cast a healing spell. Medieval rear end mother fucker had to go...

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Rumor from a source that Percy Harvin ran into a pregnete woman with his car then got out and called her baby crotchspawn?!? Story didn't come out until now bc of an ancient Wiccan hex...

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
BuzzFeed reporting that disgraced new Jets WR Percy Harvin is not LOL or win in the slightest. Trade looking very good for Seattle

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Chris James 2 posted:

I like that people are just ignoring him fighting and being a dick in college, and in the Vikings.

Him being a jerk in 2 places? Okay. A 3rd place though? No, now something must be made up here!!! He's changed for the better! Hit piece, slander, fraud!

You don't think a peep would come out at the time? At all? Remember how Dez Bryant not carrying someone's shoulder pads was like a multi-day story?

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Pron on VHS posted:

He's smiling in all his google images

Rate the sincerity
Brady-------------Cam

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

African AIDS cum posted:

Why would any of that be unbelievable, that kind of stuff happens all the time in sports

lmao no, it doesn't. It happens all the time with abrasive assholes like Kobe and Josh McDaniels but not just "in sports"

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

AAA DOLFAN posted:

He didn't fight anybody while at florida what the hell is that made up garbage

Hawks had to trade Harvin after learning he didn't fight a single one of his dipshit teammates at Florida. Russ would have gotten kicked off that team six times over for doing the right thing

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Nail Rat posted:

They're probably not limited to that though. But goons think they know players better than the GMs and coaches that deal with them on a daily basis so whatever.

I just think very little escapes the reporters that cover the team. Suddenly there are multiple fights in the Seattle locker room? That we've never heard about before? That just seems unlikely

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Parmesan Basil posted:

I have to give props to Carlos Dunlap, who said this about Harvin and the hashtag: "I don't like it. I want women in video games and I don't want them harrassed. This guy thinks because he's got a ring, he can pretend that Bayonetta 2 doesn't have problematic material."

Very brave, imho

Rex Ryan told reporters he thinks "both sides of the issue" need to be heard and there is too much politics in gaming reporting for what "should just be a fun hobby dammit." Very disappointed

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Parmesan Basil posted:

Joe Buck called the "NotYourShield" hashtag a "disgusting act"

Funny how Roger Goodell just dropped off the map when #GamerGate took off. No public comment on the state of his beloved hobby, dodging the tough questions on when he will stomp out SJW and feminist influence in games

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

wheez the roux posted:

hawks embracing the post-superbowl heel turn

That happened pre super bowl

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Pron on VHS posted:

I love Parm's shift into a funny poster now that he is restricted on what he posts about

Same

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

African AIDS cum posted:

Its the 10 am start. No big deal. Richardson looking good btw

What time does Pete have them starting practice every day

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

African AIDS cum posted:

Yeah but how much Grit and Plays The Right Way did he have?

Sorely lacking in today's WRs imo

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
105 people, i could see, sure. 106, even, yeah. but not any more than that, you fucker

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

sweet thursday posted:

Journalism is one of those jobs where it would sting the most to be an educated, talented person who can't find steady work

don't rub it in sweet thursday

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Kind of laughable how the media is eating up this locker room cancer storyline but continues to ignore that Harvin was one of the founders of #GamerGate and continues to create burner Twitter accounts to threaten female game devs

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

wheez the roux posted:

Anita Sarkeesian cucked Percy Harvin and he took out his anger by calling Russell Wilson a cornball brother

hahahaha

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Intruder posted:

Do not discuss GamerGate, I'm not even kidding

Unless it's this type of Gamergate, then discuss away

I completely agree, but do you not want the jokes about it either?

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I'm ok with it either way, I like making the jokes but I don't mind stopping because yeah, an actual discussion of it has very little chance of being a good idea

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Could be some interesting discussion about the ant gamergates and whether they are cucking the queen like she's Russell Wilson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
The final straw in the Harvin trade was when he heard Pete Carroll's Iraq theory and called it "some soft rear end John Kerry rear end soft on terror pussy poo poo" aloud and in a vulgar letter to the editor. Differing ideologies

• Locked thread