Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Parmesan Basil posted:

hearing some chatter that Harvin was traded due to his support of the so-called "Gamergate" movement...huge, if true...

Give me a break. That is not why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Intruder posted:

This seems as good a time to ask as any: isn't this supposed to be corps? I see core everywhere, from forum posts to sports articles

That's because people who write about sports are a corps of bad writers.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I was answering your question?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Intruder posted:

lol you edited it right before I quoted and I didn't bother reading the quote

either I'm going insane or you originally replied with "Let's go with what something awful forum user Metapod says"

Haha. Yeah, I misread your post thinking you said you see "corps" everywhere (which is correct), but Metapod posting "core" confused you. I realized my mistake and ninja edited.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Korranus posted:

Don't let a core of bad prominent writers spoil the image of the whole corps.

Beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Percy Harvin tried to stop Tate from going after Mrs. Wilson. When Russel found out, he blamed Percy.

• Locked thread