Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
hearing some chatter that Harvin was traded due to his support of the so-called "Gamergate" movement...huge, if true...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Sour Diesel posted:

It is actually, he was trying to save gamer journalism.

It's true. He was getting angry at the amount of SJWs in Seattle and he requested a trade to a place free from radfems.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

the bengals would have done it but they are firmly anti-gamergate and harvins support of the movement was too much for them to handle

I have to give props to Carlos Dunlap, who said this about Harvin and the hashtag: "I don't like it. I want women in video games and I don't want them harrassed. This guy thinks because he's got a ring, he can pretend that Bayonetta 2 doesn't have problematic material."

Very brave, imho

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

football fuckerman posted:

Rex Ryan told reporters he thinks "both sides of the issue" need to be heard and there is too much politics in gaming reporting for what "should just be a fun hobby dammit." Very disappointed

Joe Buck called the "NotYourShield" hashtag a "disgusting act"

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

football fuckerman posted:

Funny how Roger Goodell just dropped off the map when #GamerGate took off. No public comment on the state of his beloved hobby, dodging the tough questions on when he will stomp out SJW and feminist influence in games

You would think that the owner's mouthpiece would be all over this. I mean, look what Jerry Jones had to say earlier this week "I don't want any politics in my games journalism. A game review should have nothing but gameplay and graphics. Also, have you guys seen this trailer for HATRED? Holy moly, that game looks awesome!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

I love Parm's shift into a funny poster now that he is restricted on what he posts about

dawwww

• Locked thread