Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
A conditional 4th is almost nothing. Did we just trade him to prevent a cap hit next year or something? (Aside than the possible off-field reasons) I know we still have it on the books this year.

And is this a sign we might be waving the white flag on this season? Our team is nosediving fast it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Its Miller Time posted:

How are you not aware of the massive cap pressure the Seahawks are under? Don't they have a shitload of young people to sign?

I know they'll need cap space next year, but I don't know if trading Harvin now helps with that or not

?

I don't know contract technicalities.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Fellwenner posted:

Really? You're ready to call it quits on the team because one prima donna was traded out? Yeah, we've got problems to sort out and work through, but they're nothing we've not been able to surmount before. We're 3-2, not 0-5. The sky isn't falling.

I'm a Seattle sports fan, we're not used to being happy.

The SB from last year was still worth it even if we have a 'decade of mediocrity' starting now.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Dirt Worshipper posted:

Can someone explain code red to me like I'm a fogie, they were just gonna beat the poo poo out of him?

Basically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jWwh58oNbE&t=38s

I wanna see Pete Carrol in this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopNAI8Pefg

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

GNU Order posted:

There's actually an impressive number of Hawks posters who didn't just show up because of the Super Bowl

Most of us were too depressed to post after the last decade of Seahawks and mariners play.

• Locked thread