Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
Darrell Bevell is a dicknose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

Maybe if he was a free agent signee like Matt Flynn who I could easily forget about I could rationalize a single play being worth it, but I'd rather have Cordarelle Patterson and another 3rd round pick over 10 games of Percy Harvin.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

Barnwell pretty much confirms what I was thinking all along: Darrell Bevell is a dicknose.

I mean yeah the opportunity cost with Harvin and not getting that back was bad on Schneider's part, but if Seattle had a remotely competent offensive coordinator who realized that if the first 50 bubble screens don't work that maybe something should change, Harvin would probably still be with Seattle right now.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

Everyone pretty much confirmed that the bodyslam happened so I dunno why they would cover up a black eye at the same timenevermind, the Jews did the cover up, it all makes sense now.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

swickles posted:

What the gently caress is gamergate?

Looks like it's a stand-in queen ant.

Basically Carroll wanted Bevell to become the new queen of the offense and Harvin said "no way Jose" and left.

• Locked thread